For the first time in Kanpur, NLK launches Shrestha Siksha : Ek Mauka Sabko!
As the coronavirus outbreak has profoundly altered our daily lives. Prevention and containment strategies pursued by the government witnessed people shifting to remote learning, embracing the new normal.
For many students the year 2020 was a zero academic year due to technology and financial constraints. In an effort to bridge the gap in academic content of specific grade to the next and lending a helping hand to the young people who entered the financial downturn, NLK has introduced the concept of Shrestha Siksha: Ek Mauka Sabko.
Ek Mauka Sabko has come up with three strategies for the deserving children:
1. Relearn Free Learn
2. Endless Scholarships
1. Relearn Free Learn: Bridge Course for K1- Grade 9 :
A 60-day curriculum-based, free of cost preparation course for children as a means of preparing them for further education. Students of all the grades are invited to study online/ Offline (as per the guidelines given by govt.) for two hours every day, during February and March. Students need to have 4 notebooks to complete the work given by the school.
The subject teacher will first revise the concepts of the previous academic year and then align with the content of the ensuing year.
The insightful vision of bridging the gap paves the way towards better clarity of concepts at an unhurried pace and eliminates learning difficulties at grass root level, thereby providing a platform for self-exploration which is an integral part of NLK.
The main objective of this course is to bridge the gap between the last year studies and the upcoming year studies. It will give students the confidence and skills to successfully transition to school and new curriculum. The Course is framed separately for each grade and subject.
A post course test will be conducted after the completion of the bridge course syllabus to assess the ability of student’s suggestions are given to students for improvisation.
Following category of students can enroll:
- 1. Students who compelled to left their studies due to situation.
- 2. Students who would like to change their school & enroll in NLK.
- 3. Students who are going to school for the first time.
2. Endless Scholarships for Grade 1-9 & 11:
The Pushpa Khanna Memorial Scholarship Program is on an expenditure to impart education to the deserving young generation. This Scholarship is renewable as a tribute to Lt. Pushpa Khanna Ji who spent her life in the noble cause of educating the deprived children. NLK Group of Schools still works on the same model by charging minimal fees which is the most “Pocket friendly school of Kanpur”.
This year 2021, we launch our Scholarship Program on her name as a salute to her deeds to raise the meritorious young generation. The scholarship will vary from one-month fee waiver to three months fees waiver.
Every child who wish to become a part of the enlarging NLK Family can avail the benefit of scholarship.
- The interested candidates can apply for the PKMSP by registering into it.
- The Registration process will be available between 11th January, 2020 to 26th January, 2020.
- The interested candidates can register on our website www.nlkschools.org or visit any of our nearby branch for registration regarding the same.
As govt. launched New Education Policy in 2020 so NLK group of Schools is going to be the first institute in India who will be having collaboration with the industry directly to provide two years apprenticeship on good steepened to the students after 12th and after graduation. Now, it's the responsibility of the school to provide the desired skillset to the students so as they will be future ready to work in industry/ corporates and now maximum universities are offering online degrees for the students who want to take work exposure along with education. NLK proudly announces the first type of this facility for the students after completing their grade 12th examinations and in NLK we will provide full assistance to our students to develop their skillsets.
Budget Friendly School:
Established in 1947 with its aim towards providing quality education to students, the school is consistently the most “Pocket Friendly School of Uttar Pradesh”. Through the passage of time NLK Group of Schools has managed to distinguish itself from a clutter and have come up as the Best Budgeted School of Kanpur. As the pandemic has posed challenges that were never encountered before, the NLK Group of Schools has bought magical offerings that were never offered before. This New Year, we bring life changing offers to Kanpur and set examples in the field of education.
1. No Admission Fees - For any class: This session at NLK there will be “NO ADMISSION FEES”.
2. Monthly/ Tuition Fees: In any branch of NLK will be charging fees between 1500/- to 2,400/- per month only. There will be no annual charge or term charge or security amount applicable in any of the class. Only guardians need to pay monthly tuition fees so that no additional burden will come in the household budget of the people concerned.
3. BOOKSET & UNIFORM: This session at NLK we are keeping the pocket friendly book sets & uniform for our students without increasing any kind of burden to parents.
Other than quality academics and co curricular activities NLK is preparing students to be ready for next generation challenges through following methods:
1. STEM: STEM is a curriculum based on the idea of educating students in four specific disciplines — science, technology, engineering and mathematics — in an interdisciplinary and applied approach. STEM has real-life situations to help the student learn. STEM activities provide hands-on and minds-on lessons for the student. At NLK, making Math and Science both fun and interesting helps the student to do much more than just learn. At NLK we will majorly cover the following aspects of STEM:
• Engineering Design
• IoT (Internet of Things)
2. COUNSELLING: Counselling falls under the umbrella term ‘talking therapies’ and allows people to discuss their problems and any difficult feelings they encounter in a safe, confidential environment. At NLK, Individualised Counselling will be provided to students by Professional Counsellors for free of cost who have behaviour problems. Also, Career Counselling for students of grades 9-12 will be provided in set duration.