A warm welcome. Thank you for choosing our school considering it as the right place for your child.ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Please meet the Front Office Coordinator for the prospectus, admission forms, date of test and interview. The enrollments will start from 11th Jan, 2021 onwards.
Submission of all the forms at the front office.
Entrance test of the child.
Results of the Entrance Test
Interview of the selected students with the principal.
Collect the "Admission granted" slip and submit the fees in the Account office.
Purchase of the Book sets and Uniforms.
Joining school on the re-opening date i.e. 2nd April, 2021.
1. Kindly go through the prospectus in detail and make your list of queries. Just in case you wish to see the school, you can visit us on any Saturday with prior appointment.
2. Submit the admission form with the required documents.
3. The Front Office Coordinator will give you the date of test and interview.
4.A test shall be conducted as follows:
• For Nursery: Interview-based test with parents.
• For entry to Grade K1 and K2: English, Mathematics and Hindi (Duration 1 hour.)
• For entry to Grades 1 to 4: English, Mathematics and Hindi (Duration 1 hour.)
• For entry to Grades 5 and 6: English, Hindi, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (Duration 2 hours.)
• For entry to Grades 7 to 9: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Any 2 Sciences and Logical Reasoning-(Duration 2 hours).
The examination would be based on the syllabus the student has studied in the previous classes. There is no fixed syllabus. The question papers will comprise Multiple-choice questions pattern. Students will be evaluated for spellings, reading and recitation along with the written test. Students must carry stationeries like pens, pencils, eraser as required. An evaluation will be carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the tests.
5. . The results will be displayed on the notice board, if student is offered a place in the school (and the parents wish to accept it). On the basis of the performance, the student will be issued an ‘Admission Granted’ slip. Parents are directed to submit all pending documents and fee as per the schedule to be given within two days from the date of result.
CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATIONPRESCHOOL SECTION :
The age limit is 3 years for Grade Nursery and a progressive difference of 1 year for every Grade above it as K-1 and K-2.
GRADE SCHOOL SECTION :
The registration for admission begins from 16th January onwards every year. The age limit is 5 and half years for Grade 1 and a progressive difference of 1 year for every grade. The age bar will be considered as on 2nd of April of the year of admission.
1. 1. Filling up of the admission form or taking the Admission Test does not guarantee admission to the School. Admission is purely at the discretion of the Principal.
2. Parents whose children are already studying in the school cannot claim admission of their younger wards as a matter of right.
3. Selection will be automatically cancelled if fee is not paid by the last date stipulated by the school. No reminders will be sent to parents in this regard.
4. Parents are to ensure that all the documents required for registration are obtained well in advance in order to avoid delay in admission. Submission of incomplete forms will not be accepted.
5. Request for transfer of section by the parents will not be entertained.
6. Parents are requested to adhere to the age requirements as per the above mentioned schedule.