A warm welcome. Thank you for choosing our school and considering it as the right place for your child.
1. Please meet the Front Office Coordinator for the prospectus, admission forms, date of test and interview.
2. Submission of all the forms at the front office.
3. Entrance test of the child.
4. Results of the Entrance Test Interview of the selected students with the principal.
5. Collect the "Admission granted" slip and submit the fees in the Account office.
6. Purchase of the Book sets and Uniforms.
7. Joining school on the re-opening date.
1. Kindly go through the prospectus in detail and make your list of queries. Just in case you wish to see the school, you can visit us on any Saturday with prior appointment.
2. Submit the admission form with the required documents.
3. The Front Office Coordinator will give you the date of the test and interview.
4. A test shall be conducted as follows :
• For Nursery : Interview-based test with parents.
• For entry to Grade K1 and K2 : English, Mathematics and Hindi (Duration 1 hour).
• For entry to Grades 1 to 4 : English, Mathematics and Hindi (Duration 1 hour).
• For entry to Grades 5 and 6 : English, Hindi, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (Duration 2 hours).
• For entry to Grades 7 to 9 : English, Hindi, Mathematics, Any 2 Sciences and Logical Reasoning (Duration 2 hours).
The examination would be based on the syllabus the student has studied in the previous classes. There is no fixed syllabus. The question papers will comprise a multiple-choice question pattern. Students will be evaluated for spelling, reading and recitation along with the written test. Students must carry stationery like pens, pencils, erasers as required. An evaluation will be carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the tests.
5. The results will be displayed on the notice board if a student is offered a place in the school (and the parents wish to accept it). On the basis of the performance, the student will be issued an ‘Admission Granted’ slip. Parents are directed to submit all pending documents and fees as per the schedule to be given within two days from the date of result.